0.5mm HDPE LDPE Waterproof Geomembrane Fish Farm Pond Liner For Aquaculture
1) Good flexibility and high impervious coefficient.
2) Good heat & cold resistance and can be used in a wide temperature range.
3) Good chemical properties and strong corrosion resistance.
4) Strong weather resistance and excellent aging resistance.
5) High tensile strength and fracture elongation index and it can be used in various harsh geological and climatic conditions.
Our high density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembranes provide an impermeable barrier against a wide range of solids and liquids. They exhibit excellent chemical and UV resistance,impermeability, and high yield and welded seam strengths, which is widely used as the liner.(model according to the thickness of distinction, different thickness and different price) production capacity: thickness:0.1 mm -6 mm, width: 1-8 meters. It is suitable for seepage control in special industries, and is widely used for aquaculture, seepage control, reservoirs or sewage treatment ponds.
1. Such as landfill, sewage treatment plant, power plant regulating tank, industrial and hospital solid waste, etc; 2. LDPE anti-seepage membrane is applicable to water conservancy projects: such as anti-seepage, plugging, reinforcement of rivers, lakes, reservoirs and dams, anti-seepage of canals, vertical core walls, slope protection, etc; 3. HDPE anti-seepage membrane in Municipal Engineering: subway, underground engineering of buildings, planting roof, roof garden and sewage pipe anti-seepage; 4. Polyethylene anti-seepage membrane is applicable to gardens: artificial lakes, rivers, reservoirs, pond bottoms of golf courses, slope protection, waterproof and moisture-proof of green lawns, etc; 5. HDPE geomembrane is applicable to petrochemical: chemical plant, refinery, anti-seepage of oil storage tank, lining and secondary lining of chemical reaction tank and sedimentation tank; 6. Polyethylene geomembrane is applicable to mining industry: anti-seepage of bottom lining of washing tank, heap leaching tank, ash yard, dissolution tank, sedimentation tank, storage yard and tailings; 7. Low density polyethylene film is applicable to traffic facilities: foundation reinforcement of highway and anti-seepage of culvert; 8. LDPE anti-seepage membrane is applicable to agriculture: anti-seepage of reservoirs, drinking water pools, water storage ponds and irrigation systems; 9. HDPE membrane is suitable for aquaculture: intensive and industrialized aquaculture ponds, fish ponds, lining of shrimp ponds, sea cucumber ring slope protection, etc; 10. High density polyethylene impermeable film is applicable to salt industry: salt crystallization pool, brine pool tarpaulin, salt film, salt pool plastic tarpaulin