20mils Plastic Fish Farm Pond Root Barrier Artificial Lake Dam HDPE Geomembrane
1) Good physical and mechanic performance 2) High tearing resistance, strong deformation adaptability 3) Puncture-resisting, aging resisting, ultra-violet radiation, oil and salt, and corrosion resistance 4) Good adaptability to high and low temperature, non-toxicity, long service life
1) Good physical and mechanic performance 2) High tearing resistance, strong deformation adaptability 3) Puncture-resisting, aging resisting, ultra-violet radiation, oil and salt, and corrosion resistance 4) Good adaptability to high and low temperature, non-toxicity, long service life 5) Good waterproof, drainage, anti-seepage and damp proof effects 6) Complete width and thickness specifications, low cost and easy installation.
Our high density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembranes provide an impermeable barrier against a wide range of solids and liquids. They exhibit excellent chemical and UV resistance,impermeability, and high yield and welded seam strengths, which is widely used as the liner.(model according to the thickness of distinction, different thickness and different price) production capacity: thickness:0.1 mm -6 mm, width: 1-8 meters. It is suitable for seepage control in special industries, and is widely used for aquaculture, seepage control, reservoirs or sewage treatment ponds.
Petrochemical (chemical plant, oil refinery storage tank Water conservancy and civil engineering (river / lake / anti-seepage and anti-fouling, chemical reaction tank lining, etc.) reservoir / dike anti-seepage, plugging, reinforcement, etc.)
Municipal engineering (underground, underground construction Landscaping (artificial lake, pond, pond lining of buildings and roof tanks, lining of sewage pipes, etc.) of golf course, etc.)
1. The slope shall be laid in order from top to bottom. Don't pull it too tight. 2. Tow adjacent longitudinal joints should not be in a horizontal line, should bestaggered more than 1m each other. 3. Longitudinal joints should be more than 1.50m away from the dam foot and bending foot, and should be located on the plane. 4. When the slope is laid, the direction of spreading film should be basically parallel to the slope line. 5. The construction, first of all to use small diameter sand or clay levelingbase, and then laid the geomembrane. The geomembrane should not be stretched too tight, and the part of the soil bured at both ends is corrugated. A transitional layer of about 10cm is laid on the geomembrane with sand or clay.
1.Are you manufacturer or trade company? We Zhonglu are a professional geosynthetic products manufacture, we will provide you with top-class service.
2. What's the order process? a.Inquiry--- The more detailed information you provide, the more accurate product we could provide you. b. Quotation---Resonable quotation with clear specifications. c. Sample confirmation---Sample could be sent before the final ordering. d. T/T 30% in advanced, and the balance could be paid before shipment. e. Production---Mass production. f. Shipping--- By sea, air or courier. Detailed picture of package could be provided. 3. How long is your delivery time? Generally it is 3-5 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 5-7 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
4. How does your factory do regarding quality control? "Quality is priority." We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the beginning to the end.
5.What's the payment method you accept? T/T, L/C,D/P etc.
Please contact me for more info today! Anhui Zhonglu Engineering Materials Co., Ltd. Summer Meng:86-18056028960