One of the large families of storage and drainage boards, which is formed by heating and pressurizing high-density polyethylene (HDPE) or polypropylene (PP), can not only create a drainage channel with a certain three-dimensional space support rigidity but also can A lightweight board for water storage. Block-shaped, waterproof, water storage, mostly used for roof greening and indoor planting.
1. Storage and drainage function: The board itself has two comprehensive functions water storage and drainage, which can ensure that excess water is quickly drained, and the water storage part can store part of the water, which can provide sufficient water and oxygen for plant growth.
2. Strong load resistance and durability: the board has the characteristics of extremely high spatial rigidity, and its compressive resistance is better than that of similar products (which can be tested by on-site tests) and can withstand high compressive loads of more than 400Kpa. Extreme load conditions of mechanical compaction during backfilling.
3. The construction is convenient, and the maintenance is simple and economical.
4. Lightweight and strong roof thermal insulation function.
1. Mainly used in roof greening, underground car roof greening, city squares, golf courses, sports fields, sewage treatment plants, public building greening, square greening, road greening projects in the park, etc.
2. When used in flower ponds, flower troughs, and flower beds in gardens, water storage plates, and filter geotextiles are directly used instead of conventional materials (such as filter layers composed of ceramsite, pebbles, or shells).
3. When used for hard interface greening such as new and old roofs or roofs of underground projects, before laying the storage and drainage boards, first clean up the debris on the site, set up a waterproof layer according to the design drawings, and then use cement mortar to lift the slope to make the surface free. Where there are obvious bumps, the storage and drainage boards are discharged in an orderly manner, and there is no need to set up an additional blind drainage ditch within the laying range.
4. When used for building sandwich panels, the storage and drainage panels are laid on the roof concrete panels, and a single wall is built outside the storage and drainage panels, or protected by concrete so that the underground water seeps into the blind ditch through the overhead space of the drainage panels. sump.