· High mechanical strength: HDPE geomembrane has good mechanical strength and various specifications to meet different requirements.
· Chemical resistance: corrosion resistance as a result widely used in sewage treatment, landfills, etc.
· low permeability: It has excellent puncture resistance and can resist most plant roots.
· Anti-aging performance: It has excellent anti-aging properties, anti-UV, anti-decomposition ability, low temperature resistance and good anti-freezing ability.
· Do not pull or harden the geomembrane during installation. Ensure there are no sharp objects, roots or rocks on the base or side walls. Use a spade to clean up and get it as smooth as possible.
· Do not pull too tight, should leave a 1.50% margin for partial sinking and stretching. The slope is laid from top to bottom;
· The longitudinal joints of two adjacent frames shall not be on a horizontal line and shall be staggered by more than 1 m;
· The longitudinal joint should be 1.50m or more from the dam foot and the bent foot, and should be set on the plane;
· When laying the slope, the direction of the film should be basically parallel to the maximum slope line.
Professional geosynthetics manufacturer
Anhui Zhonglu Engineer Materials Co., Ltd