It is a new type of composite geotechnical material made of glass fiber or high-strength polyester fiber and non-woven fabric through warp weaving or bonding. It organically combines the excellent properties of geogrid and geotextile.
1. It has the characteristics of high tensile strength, small elongation and uniform longitudinal and lateral deformation.
2. At the same time, it has high water permeability, excellent filtration and wear resistance.
1. It is used for the enhancement of roads, railways, airports and other pavements.
2. It is used for the maintenance and widening of old pavement (asphalt pavement, cement concrete pavement).
3. Used for roadbed enhancement.