Plastic HDPE Geocell Retaining Walls Geocell For Road
Geocell is a kind of using high density polyethylene (HDPE) and ultrasonic technology joint welded together 3d mesh structure, ensure the consistency of slope erosion resistance, more durable performance, flexible packaging and transportation has a wide range of cell size and depth, to meet your projects and civil engineering application requirements.
Geocell is made of a new type of high strength geosynthetics, which is popular with both domestic and abroad, in accordance with GB/T 19274-2003 implemenation of the standards, which welding the strengthened HDPE sheets by the high-power ultrasonic and forming to be a structure of three-dimensional reticular formation. Easily folding and convenient for transportation.
When be in construction,the geocell can be pull into a network and launched into a three-dimensional honeycomb grid.As it filled insol,macadam,concrete or other granular materials,constituted to be a construction which has strong sidewise restraint and high rate of stiffness.
tensile strength of Strip ≥（Mpa）
Tensile strength of weld ≥（N/cm）
Tensile strength of cell edge ≥（N/cm）
Intermediate tensile strength of cell sheet ≥（N/cm）
The Advantage of Geocell
- Provides cost effective, long-term slope and channel protection and stabilization.
- Ease in transportation and on-site handling due to collapsible cells.
- Rapid and simple installation conforms to most terrain profiles.
- Ultrasonic welding of cell joints ensures maximum strength.
- Easily dismantled and subsequently re-used.
- Withstands high weight bearing loads.
- Resistant to biological attack and a wide range of soil borne chemicals.