1. It is flexible in expansion and contraction, transportable and collapsible, and can be tensioned into a mesh during construction. It is filled with loose materials such as soil, gravel, and concrete, forming a structure with strong lateral constraints and high stiffness.
2. Light material, wear-resistant, stable chemical properties, light oxygen aging resistance, acid and alkali resistance, suitable for different soil and desert soil conditions.
3. High lateral restraint and anti slip, anti deformation, effectively enhancing the bearing capacity of the subgrade and dispersing load.
4. Changing the geometric dimensions such as geocell height and welding distance can meet different engineering needs.
5. Flexible expansion and small transportation volume; Convenient connection and fast construction speed.