1) Small pore diameter, all-round water permeability, good permeability;
2) High compressive and tensile strength, long service life;
3) Good corrosion resistance and resistance to microbial erosion;
4) Good overall continuity, few joints, and convenient connection ;
5) Lightweight and convenient construction;
6) Soft texture and good combination with soil.
1. Vertical and horizontal drainage on the back of various retaining walls; 2. Drainage of roads, railway subgrades, road shoulders, and soft soil foundations; 3. Drainage of tunnels and underpasses; 4. Drainage of power ash dams and water conservancy dams; 5. High-speed 6. Drainage of outdoor sports grounds; 7. Horizontal drilling and drainage; 8. Drainage and slope protection for land prone to collapse; 9. Drainage of roof gardens and flower terraces; 10. Water retention on hillsides 11. Underground drainage of land preparation projects; 12. Low-lying land drainage and saline-alkali land reconstruction system.