HDPE uniaxial geogrid is made of high molecular polymer after extruded and laminated and punched into regular mesh before longitudinal stretching.This process makes high molecule in direct line state in oblong oval net structure with uniform distribution and high node intensity.
Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid is the geosynthetic products commonly made with polymer materials. Due to the abilities of strength in tension and heavy load distribution across large area, BPM geogrid is widely used to reinforce soils and other materials in construction applications such retaining walls, foundation soil and pavement construction, etc. Typical geogrid products include biaxial geogrid, uniaxial geogrid and fiberglass geogrid. They have the features of strong tension, higher bearing load capacity, easy construction, land optimization, soil erosion protection, lower maintenance cost, etc.
Geogrid can be used to enhancement of permanent bearable soft including highway and railways embankment, slopes, tunnel, airport, parking lots, loaded pier and ground and their main usage are as follows:
1. Geogrid Enhance the bearing capacity fo road foundation and extend the duration of highway.
2. Geogrid Prevent highway surface from collapse, crack and being dirty.
3. Geogrid Be convenient for construction timesaving and cut down the cost of maintenance.
4. Geogrid Prevent tunel from crack occuring
5. Geogrid Further solidity slopes to proof water and soil from losses
6. Geogrid Reduce the surface thickness of the ground.
7. Geogrid Consolidate the net for growing grass on the slopes so as to stabilization surrounding virescence.
8. Geogrid Be used for artificial top net of mines instead of metal ones. It is of flame retardant and antistatics.
• High tensile and long-term strength
• High tear strength
• Excellent creep resistance
• Flexible and durable
• Increased pull-out resistance and compound strength
• Optimum stability of the junction of the grid
• High chemical and biological resistance
• UV resistance / Cost effective
• High resistance to installation damage and ease of installation