1. High strength: Use high-strength industrial polypropylene, polyester, nylon, and other synthetic fibers as raw materials, with high original strength. After weaving, it forms a stable interweaving structure, and the total bearing capacity is further improved.
2. Durability: The characteristics of synthetic chemical fibers are that they are not easily denatured or decomposed. These fabrics are designed to withstand heavy loads and resist tearing and puncturing, making them ideal for use in high-traffic areas or areas subject to heavy loads.
3. Corrosion resistance: synthetic chemical fibers generally have acid resistance, alkali resistance, insect resistance, and mildew resistance. They are also resistant to UV radiation which means they can withstand exposure to the elements without breaking down or losing their strength.
4. Water permeability: These high quality geotextile can effectively control their structural pores to achieve a specific water permeability which makes them ideal for use in drainage systems and retaining walls. They are able to allow water to pass through while preventing soil and other materials from washing away.
5. Convenient storage and transportation: Due to its lightweight and can be packaged according to certain requirements, it is very convenient for transportation, storage, and construction.
6. Woven geotextiles are available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses and can be customized according to the requirements.
7. Easy to install and maintain. They are lightweight and flexible, which makes them easy to handle and maneuver during installation. They also do not require any special equipment or tools to install, which makes them a cost-effective option for many construction projects.
Scope of application
Widely used in river, coast, harbor, highway, railway, wharf, tunnel, bridge, and another geotechnical engineering.